Maintain and repair plant facilities and equipment to support production; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and keeping accurate maintenance records. Ens ure that maintenance requirements/needs are completed in a timely and accurately manner.
- Maximize productive time of equipment.
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of production systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance as outlined on preventative maintenance schedules of equipment manufacturer's recommendations.
- Coordinate and assist with the equipment installation and start-up.
- Plan and implement corrective action in conjunction with management direction.
- Maintain building, equipment, and grounds in a clean and orderly manner.
- Associate's in Industrial Maintenance or related degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient in diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical, electronic, fluid power, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Familiarity with Robots and/or Allen Bradley PLC Controls is a plus.
- Should be familiar with applicable regulatory requirements outlined by OSHA, EPA, NFPA, NEC and other state/local organizations.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of AC motors and variable frequency drives desired.
- Familiar with GMAW welding equipment and demonstrated ability with FANUC Robots.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.