Account Development Representative
SiliconExpert, a Software as a Service company within Arrow is hiring an Account Development Representative for our Cambridge MA branch! Join a dynamic team - inspiring teams to invest in software, data, and solutions - within the world's leading companies. Cold calling, pipeline creation, and lead qualification are the key responsibilities of this position. Integrity, Self Awareness, and Curiosity are mandatory qualities for any candidate. We are looking for unique, high value individuals, who are life time learners, love people, and are VERY proactive.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive sales growth and maximize margins with value-added solutions. Responsible to both build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships.
- Strategically identify and target emerging areas for high growth and profit through market knowledge and supplier/customer relationships.
- Proactively identify customer needs and issues.
- Generate leads and follows-ups obtained through Arrow internal sources and suppliers.
- Create and drive new services opportunities within assigned territory using solid understanding of all of SiliconExpert solutions and matching those solutions to customer business needs.
- Coordinate global transactions locally and across regions to maximize business capture rates. Develop strategic customer sales/marketing plans.
- Facilitate and perform activities that build sales pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with sales managers to 1. Enhance existing opportunity and customer education, and 2. Target new clients and close new business.
- Stay knowledgeable and familiar with current and future industry and competitor's products, trends, technology and information. Develop and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions.
- help facilitate and perform activities that build the Sales Pipeline for 3 US Regions. Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers to strategically: 1) enhance existing customer education & opportunity, and 2) target new clients & close new business.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2-4 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Innovate self-starters who work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong adaptability skills.
- Expert at communicating and connecting with people!
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
This job has expired.