$2,500 Signing Bonus*
It's time to put your career in drive.
Do you have experience as a Technician?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we invite you to apply to be one of our Service Technicians and join a team of passionate and professional individuals committed to customer service. We will help you jumpstart a rewarding career by providing you with the tools necessary to provide safe and reliable service to our customers' propane and/or fuel oil systems and appliances.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair propane and/or fuel oil systems and appliances
- Maintain the service vehicle which includes reviewing the maintenance record, performing pre- and post-trip inspections and reporting all vehicle conditions requiring attention for continued safe operation and proper vehicle maintenance
- Deliver propane and/or fuel oil as required in a safe and efficient manner by following proper loading and unloading procedures
- Provide superior customer service and strive to achieve zero service related customer complaints
- Bill customers for services rendered and account for funds and inventory which includes operating a handheld terminal, maintaining a trip report and documenting system testing and related information.
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to obtain (in a specified amount of time) a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License with HAZMAT, tanker and air brake endorsements as well as a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate allowing for operation in interstate commerce (if you do not already have stated license, certificate and required endorsements)
- Ability to lift 50 to 75 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers. Specializing in propane, heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through over 600 locations.
S uburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.
*Signing bonus will be paid in installments
This job has expired.