We have an immediate need for a 1st Shift entry-level Bilingual Recruiter in our Cherry Hill, NJ Corporate Office. If you are motivated and love working in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, apply today!
As the first point of contact with applicants in our system, our Talent Acquisition Team plays an integral role in helping our temporary associates build their careers within the Multifamily Industry. This is an excellent opportunity to grow into a recruiting role with exceptional career growth potential. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm.
Essential Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job Functions:
- Engage potential temporary associates through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Assess candidate resumes and perform initial phone interviews to qualify potential associates
- Track all candidate interviews and progress in our proprietary applicant tracking system
- Submit screened candidates to hiring managers for consideration and obtain feedback
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand InterSolutions as an employer of choice including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor
This job has expired.
- One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Ability to handle high volume of inbound/outbound phone calls
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Bilingual experience (English/Spanish)
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and exposure to social media