Job ID: 229203
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Are you ready to be part of a growing organization that is going through an IT Operations transformation to bring value to Oldcastle Infrastructure? The Security Operations Analyst plays a vital role in protecting Infrastructure and Applications. This is an exciting role where you will be empowered to lead IT Security visibility and support simplification for the organization. Coordinate with analysts, developers, engineers and functional managers to maintain operational stability, security and availability. This individual will ensure that all solutions, with related procedures, adhere to organizational standards, controls and best practices, according to industry standards.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Collaborate with other teams (Engineering, Service Desk, and Business Systems) to troubleshoot enterprise solutions
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Creatively solve information security problems, challenging the status quo
- Mentoring others to grow knowledge in technology and process
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Leading Problem Management for Security to identify root cause and alternatives to mitigate risk
- Monitor the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides proactive maintenance
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and remediation tracking of Enterprise vulnerability scanning, partnering with an MSSP
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system; maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Documentation of procedures and processes to empower the Service Desk
- Provide technical support and leads the effective problem resolution for customer inquiries and production issues
- Demonstrate an understanding of assessing company risk as it relates to endpoints and protection of information
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
- Track and collaboratively work with team members on resolving open audit items
- Intrusion detection experience evaluating impact, researching cause, and recommending safeguards with proactive penetration testing
- Proven track record of preparing for rapid response to Security threats and attacks
- Vulnerability assessment strategy formation and implementation experience to identify risks across Infrastructure and Applications
- Must be passionate about Security and highly driven by results
- Certifications: CISM; GICH; CISA; CEH; Security+ (or similar preferred)
- 2+ years SOC for 10+ Location Enterprise
- Experience with the Following Applications/Tools Desired:
- SIEM (Splunk preferred)
- Cisco AMP
- OKTA Identity Configuration/Management
- Ability to travel up to 10% as required by business needs
- Office location for this position is Oldcastle Infrastructure's headquarters in Atlanta, GA
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Conduct in depth evaluations, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues
- Educational and communication strengths to share knowledge throughout the business
- Working knowledge of automation tools
- Strong oral and written communication including presentation skills
- Ability to manage vendors / partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of ITIL Best Practices, Including Change, Incident, and Problem Management
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Cisco, Operations, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.