Experience Center Representative
About the Position
The primary functions of this role are to communicate with members and potential members, drive brand awareness, build relationships internally and externally that result in member retention and growth, provide a world-class experience by clearly and effectively communicating products and services, and accurately handle all member related transactions. The Experience Center Representative is responsible for establishing a collaborative environment within the Member Experience Center that leverages technology to best discover and address member needs, products and services.
Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Promptly respond to communication and inquiries from members and potential members via various communication channels (including but not limited to: phone, web chat, text message, video conference, and social media).
- Assist with remote opening of deposit and loan accounts by ensuring all information is received timely and accurately processed.
- Act as the primary source of information for membership eligibility requirements.
- Identify, recommend, and cross-sell appropriate products and services to new, existing and potential members. Promote Credit Union products and services while delivering high quality service with accuracy.
- Provide quality service to members, potential members and the community while achieving established qualitative and quantitative service level metrics.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively within the team.
- Use tact and experience-based knowledge to resolve member issues and concerns by explaining policies and products while representing the Credit Union in a professional manner.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of customer service experience.
- Must be team oriented, results driven, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and accounts in fluid environment while maintaining accuracy in all details.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Minimal travel required, must be able to work from 9 am - 6 pm, as well as the occasional weekend and holiday.
Here are a few qualifications we'd LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college/university.
- Knowledge of financial products and services, mobile and on-line banking a plus.
- Experience using on-line banking services preferred.
- Must be comfortable using various technology platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
About the LGFCU Culture
If you are working here, or considering working here, you should know a little something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed, members win.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
This job has expired.