To plan, staff, direct, control and evaluate production activities / associates pertaining to assigned responsibilities that may span welding, fabrication, painting, and assembly operations.
Education and Training
- Responsible for the assigned area(s) of production activities.
- Develops and leads subordinates in meeting various objectives such as, productivity, quality, throughout, customer service, cost control, and safety.
- Works with customers/vendors to resolve issues and to support overall plant activities.
- As a management representative, works to identify improvement opportunities and to reassess organizational priorities in the spirit of continuous improvement and excellence
- Continually improves response times and quality metrics associated with production.
- Maintain work instructions to ensure compliance with Quality Systems.
- Ensures appropriate training is provided and that all related sign-offs occur as part of the training certification process.
- Leads and motivates personnel in the achievement of performance objectives.
- Comply and enforce all safety policies, rules, standards, and procedures while striving to maintain an accident-free environment.
- High School diploma or GED/HSE. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Physical Demands Environmental Conditions
- One year of supervisory experience within a production setting.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, staff, direct, control, and evaluate work activities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability performing work requiring a high degree of detail.
- Ability to sustain a high energy level sufficient to motivate subordinates.
- Familiarity with MS Office, experienced in using Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work any and all shift.
- Work will frequently have to be performed in the production area where it is cold in the winter months and hot/humid in the summer months. Common occupational hazards consistent with manufacturing work exists, some of which are high-voltage electricity, presses, hoists, cranes, ladders, etc.
- Efficient & Resourceful
- Responsible & Organized
- Technological & Intuitive
- Initiative & Enthusiastic
- Flexible & Open-minded
- Honest & Punctual
- Courteous & Customer Focused
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.