Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21182
The Lincoln Electric Curriculum Internship will provide meaningful experiences that will enhance a student's education. The Intern will assist in various areas of the Education Department to gain an understanding of functional responsibilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES):
- Organizes curriculum assets including illustrations, photos, videos, PowerPoint and document files.
- Maps and tracks all curriculum assets and maintains content/asset management software and/or spreadsheet.
- Assists in the creation of new curriculum assets or welding certifications.
- Ensures that design standards and learning principles are consistent with high quality learning content.
- Analyzes content and intended audience to identify appropriate instructional strategies.
- Creates and maintains online and printed education materials.
- Assists with maintaining, improving and/or modifying current educational content.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
A Lincoln Electric Co-op or Internship is more than just work. Networking:
- Rising senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Education, English, Journalism or a related field.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience or knowledge of the Addie Method of curriculum development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills required
- Ability to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
- Ability to pass standard pre-employment testing which includes a background screen pre-employment physical exam, and a drug test
Lincoln Electric is committed to keeping our Co-ops and Interns fully engaged in our company culture. Co-ops and Interns are each assigned an employee 'Peer' to help introduce them to the company and serve as a mentor throughout their term. Various networking events are held for our young professionals to interact and socialize outside of the office. Previous events have included: Cookout at our Centennial Park, Ice Cream Social, and sporting events. Community Engagement:
As one of the largest employers in Cleveland, Lincoln Electric maintains a positive presence in the community through philanthropic efforts and corporate functions. Employees participate in community service projects through organizations such as the Greater Cleveland Food Bank and Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity. Every Summer, Lincoln Electric fields sports teams to compete against other companies in the Cleveland Corporate Challenge - and we like to win! Professional Development:
As the Welding Experts, we couldn't let our Co-ops and Interns leave without teaching them to strike an arc! All Co-ops and Interns participate in a week-long course in our world-renowned Welding Technology Center. Co-ops and Interns are invited to "Lunch and Learn" on a weekly basis with leaders from departments throughout the company. These sessions are designed to introduce Co-ops and Interns to departments outside of their own, and provide exposure of how each department functions as part of the company.
At the conclusion of the term, Co-ops and Interns take the spotlight to present on their project work in front of peers, supervisors, and company leadership - even the CEO! Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Testing, Welding, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.