Tactica Solutions is seeking a qualified graphics illustrator to provide Staff Operations product support to the 116 th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB). This is a Mid-level Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) position performing on Government site at Ft. Gordon, GA. Candidate will work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and will maintain an ability to effectively communicate with customers to ensure understanding of requirements for specific product support requests.
Typical Job Duties and Tasks:
- Apply knowledge of graphics design principles to visually depict concepts/ideas in support of Brigade requirements.
- Produce and maintain tailored intelligence information products through technical expertise and creative design
- Assist senior leaders and decision-makers with developing and presenting complex visual representations in support of current and future military operations.
- Exploit graphics software, applications, and programs to support generation of data products, briefings, white papers, publications, and other technical documentation.
- Attend production support meetings and other engagements with Government customers and other key stakeholders
Requirements - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in graphics illustration/design or all-source analysis
- Bachelors degree or higher (or four additional years of relevant experience)
- Familiarity with Army AISR operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel in support of Brigade requirements
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime, as necessary, to ensure products completed in timely fashion
- Must have good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, and SharePoint
- Must be capable of generating products from hardcopy markups and verbal guidance
Required Security Clearance
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
Ft. Gordon, Georgia, United States
Please note: Tactica Solutions LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Tactica Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.