2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
The Clinical Analytics & Reporting Team is responsible for designing, developing and overseeing analytical solutions for our clinical and operations executives in support of DaVita's clinical strategy. Our team's mission is to improve patient quality of life in terms of care safety, quality, and efficiency by transforming data into actionable information that guides strategic decisions, supports clinical innovation, and informs operating tactics.
The Clinical Data Analyst's primary objective is to partner with diverse teams from around the enterprise to produce analytical insights that support analytical products across a broad range of clinical initiatives.
A successful teammate exemplifies personal behaviors in line with DaVita's core values: service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun.
- Partner with clinical subject matter experts and operational leadership to identify key clinical questions that can be answered using data to drive clinical goals and objectives
- Structure analytic plans that comprehensively address clinical questions and provide a structured methodology and approach for analysis
- Utilize multiple computational languages, platforms and environments to mine and manage data in preparation for analysis and/or reporting
- Adhere to best demonstrated practices in clinical analytics from the fields of informatics, biostatistics, epidemiology, and data science to analyze data to provide unbiased and unconfounded answers to clinical questions
- Synthesize results in a non-technical manner to inform recommendations and next steps for leadership
- Partner with cross-functional teams to socialize analytic findings and drive management processes to meaningful results
- Become an subject matter expert and thought partner in clinical and methodologic areas
- Willing to travel (up to 10% of time)
- Bachelor's degree required; major in biostatistics, statistics, informatics, computer science, math, or relevant field strongly recommended
- 1-2 years of prior relevant work experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and develop proficiency in any or all of the following as needed: SQL, SPSS/SPSS Modeler, SAS, Tableau, Python, R, etc.
- Advanced critical thinking, strong work ethic, creative mindset, adept communication skills, attention to detail, design-mindedness, flexibility with change, comfort with ambiguity, efficient time management, technical aptitude, and business acumen
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties and responsibilities of the position
Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
This job has expired.
- Ability to lift minimum of 2 pounds to a maximum of 15 pounds unassisted; ability to sit for extended periods of time with some standing, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting; moderate range of body motions
- Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time